About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Rechler Inks 95K-SF Relocation, Expansion
- Massive Tampa Industrial Site Up for Grabs
- Duke Breaks Ground on Corp. Headquarters
- Strongest Landlord Market for Ind. in 30 Yrs.
- Why McCraney’s Spec Industrial Keeps Winning
- What Makes This Submarket Strong
- Hillwood Launches 1st Chicago Development
- O’Hare Industrial Specs Filling Up