About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- SunTrust Exec Cites ‘Huge Appetite’ in This Sector
- These Losses Could Average $1B by 2050
- So Begins DC's End-Of-the-Year Sales Frenzy
- FCP Sells Temple Hills Assets for $36M
- Hundreds of Detroit Homes Getting Rehab
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp