About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Orlando Metro Seeing Mega Multifamily Deals
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- $61M Bridge Loan Turns Into $64M Freddie Loan
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- UWS Site Trades, Will Expand Greatly
- Boston Multifamily: ‘Sexier than Bonds’
- Meta Housing Opens First Arts Colony