About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Is Maryland Getting Its Mojo Back? It's Complicated.
- Fallon Looks to Grow C&W New England
- Bay Area Mayors Talk Housing and Transit
- High Housing Costs Point to Millennial Flight
- Best Career Advice for Affordable Housing
- No Worries on Rates Say Wells and Prologis
- Office Space Serves as a Petri Dish
- Integrated Services Help Drive Business