About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- SL Green Pulls In Midtown Expansion
- Brookfield Midtown Tenant Heads Downtown
- Miami Attracting More New-to-Market Tenants
- Creating a ‘Versatile Workplace Community’
- Largest Class A Office Block Hits Market
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- Office Units at The Bloc Fly
- What Does the Future Hold for Downtown Atlanta?