About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SunTrust Center Wins New-to-Market Tenants
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?
- Duke Sells Big Cincy Office Portfolio
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Most Dominant Office Market Trend
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste