Sundance Square Secures New Tenants
FORT WORTH, TX–In addition to the three class-A properties under construction around the retail area, Sundance Square has brought White House Black Market onto its roster.
About Our Columnist
Her specialties include real estate financings, distressed loan enforcement, real estate acquisitions, and retail leasing, where she has created and implemented cutting edge large-scale systematized and scalable programs to deliver cost-effective legal services. Maura also has significant experience in handling foreign direct investment transactions by new entrants into the US and California markets.
Maura was named one of the top 10 real estate lawyers in Southern California by Real Estate Southern California. She frequently speaks about real estate law and related matters to industry groups. Contact Maura O'Connor.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- Casino Drives Bell Garden’s Hospitality
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- Primestor Likes Panorama Mall’s Hispanic Demographics
- Keystone Redeveloping Plymouth Meeting Office
- Auto Is Rocking the Retail Market
- Phillips Snaps Up Another Grocery-Anchored Center
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes