Sundance Square Secures New Tenants
FORT WORTH, TX–In addition to the three class-A properties under construction around the retail area, Sundance Square has brought White House Black Market onto its roster.
About Our Columnist
Her specialties include real estate financings, distressed loan enforcement, real estate acquisitions, and retail leasing, where she has created and implemented cutting edge large-scale systematized and scalable programs to deliver cost-effective legal services. Maura also has significant experience in handling foreign direct investment transactions by new entrants into the US and California markets.
Maura was named one of the top 10 real estate lawyers in Southern California by Real Estate Southern California. She frequently speaks about real estate law and related matters to industry groups. Contact Maura O'Connor.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Essex Property Trust Closes on $67M Site Buy
- New JV Wins Bid for Brent Cross South
- E-tailer Doubles Its Midtown South Lease
- Kohl’s Trades At Record-Low Cap Rate
- Upper East Side MXD Changes Hands
- How the Grocery Landscape Has Changed
- SoCal Bank Merges with HomeStreet Bank
- Developer Wins Approval for Seven-Story Mixed-Use