About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Bellevue's 929 Office Tower Tops Out
- Duke Realty Signs 500K of I-55 Leases
- Opus Starts Build-to-Suit for Amerisource
- Fox, News Corp. Sign LOI for Downtown Move
- City Needs More Multifamily Development
- Gov. Baker Hires Firm to Analyze 2024 Olympics Bid
- What Orlando Needs to Embrace Now
- A Structured Plan for the East Village