About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- A Tale of Distressed Miami Retail
- Meridian-Kettler JV to Develop The Boro Project in Tysons
- MXD Coming to Key UES Site
- 4 More Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Let the Retail Bidding Wars Begin
- 4 More Powerful CRE Women in South Florida
- What’s Critical for Retail Development