CST To Sell 100 Gas Stations
SAN ANTONIO–The site sales are part of the company's consolidation plans. Of the 100 sites for sale, 61 are located in Texas with the largest amount in Dallas-Fort Worth.
About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- J. Crew Opens 2nd US Site at HSA’s Mayfair
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Nostalgic Retail Sees $41M Transformation
- Central Florida Tourism Site Gets Major Makeover
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances