About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why The Apartment Cycle Is Good For Five More Years
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Report: Residential Sector Should Expect Emerging Buyers
- Inland Empire Industrial Growing Stronger