About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Amid Record Deal Flow, Investors Lower Sights
- Apts. Dominate as Housing Starts Rise
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Chicagoans Upbeat at ICSC Convention
- One of the Biggest Challenges in CRE
- Apt. Rent Growth Continues Winning Streak