About Our Columnist
John Jordan is a veteran journalist with more than 30 years experience in newspaper and web publishing. He is a contributing writer for Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Capital Pros: Get Your Money Now
- Maturo: “Measure Your Risk Deal-by-Deal”
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%
- Refinancing is Still Strong for Apartments