About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Atlanta’s Retailer Leasing Challenge
- DTZ Economist Sees ‘Double Digit’ Increase in NJ Industrial Rents
- Are Lenders Getting Looser?
- Which SoCal Market Leads Office Absorption?
- Why OC Office Users Are Expanding
- This Law Firm is Serious About Atlanta CRE
- US Office Market Showing Strong Momentum
- True Creative Office Won’t Fit Everywhere