About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Emerging Needs in Supply-Chain Management
- Inland American RE Trust Changes Name
- Beck: Women Bring Unique View to CRE
- Region Has Regained Pre-Recession Lost Jobs
- Famous to Lead CBRE’s Retail Occupier Practice
- Why David Shope Came Back to Cousins
- Savills Studley’s Jay Joyce Named MD in Philadelphia
- The Time is Right for a Big Push