About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- JLL Exec. Says Pfizer-Allergan Merger May Benefit Cambridge
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- Seattle’s Appeal Among Tech Tenants
- Blass Joining Eastern Union Funding
- Westmount Realty Capital Hires Brown as CFO
- McIver Properties Expands to Houston