About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge