About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Big Picture: Sunny With a Chance of Frenzy
- Miami’s ‘Best CRE Firm’ Hires Heavy Hitter
- Regus Signs 40K SF Lease at Waterfront Corporate Center III
- Chicago Tech Sector Shows Staying Power
- Two Firms Sign 1 WTC Leases
- Investor Opportunities, Challenges and Fears
- What Tere Blanca Sees in Miami’s Office Market
- Is Carlsbad Next for Office Growth?