About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- DTLA’s Tallest Living Wall Opens
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- Changing Healthcare Market Driving New One-Stop Clinic Designs for Medical Practices
- C&W’s Knakal Set to Market Iconic LIC Office Tower
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY