About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Boston Ups Ante in Gaming Lawsuit
- Little Italy High-Rise Site Trades
- Anchor Health Opens Outpatient Facility in Chester County, PA
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- Why Foreign Consumers Flock to Miami Retail
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space