About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- More Mixed-Use Builds Come to South Park
- The Office Trend That’s Not a Trend
- Challenges Landscape Designers Face
- Massachusetts Leads Nation in Biopharma, R&D Job Growth
- Sundt Wraps Orange Coast College Project
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach