About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Tech Demands Spur CRE to Adapt
- Are We Too Focused on Millennials?
- What You Need to Know About Legal Changes
- Sitar Brokers 26-Acre, $5.3M Industrial in Wall Township
- St. Louis Industrials Having a Banner Year
- WEHO Condo Prices Up 8% YOY
- Carrying Large Inventories Is Thing of the Past
- Five Trends for Student Housing