About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- New Loan Program to Fund Secondary CBDs
- Car Dealer Buys 10.5-Acre Development Site
- 80s Classic: What’s Old is New (and Profitable) Again
- Duke Breaks Ground on Corp. Headquarters
- E. Village Site Eyed For Condo Conversion
- The Grove Finds Momentum in CRE Cycle
- Local Investors Eye Brooklyn Dev. Site
- Del Amo Crossing Gets $35M Reno