About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Joseph Wong Chosen to Design The Block
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Omni-Channel Evolution: Alliances Will Grow
- Why One JV Paid $88M for CocoWalk
- Thinking Ahead is Key to Maximizing Value
- Retail Development Continues to Lag
- Why Greater Miami Needs Key Biscayne
- Strong Demand Fuels Spec Construction at Baltimore Crossroads