About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CMBS Maturities Could Hamper Refis
- Bronx Retail Sale Could be Two Bldgs in One
- Rams Exit Could Damage St. Louis CRE
- Willets Point MXD Legal Battle Ends
- NAI Hanson Finds Buyer for 5,132-SF Space in Roselle, NJ
- Queens MXD Heading for Auction
- Mack-Cali, Roseland, Parkway Partner on 709 Chestnut Project
- Building Permits Up 11% from 2013