About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Shopping Centers Are So Hard to Find
- East Side Elevator Portfolio Gets Sold
- HomeGoods Signs on to Mayfair Collection
- Three Retail Real Estate Trends for 2015
- Global Doldrums Could Reach US in 2015: NAR
- Are Regional Malls Falling to the Wayside?
- Maxxam Enterprises Completes $100M Sale
- Investors Should Review Investment Objectives