Medical, Biotech Shaping Westchester’s Future
WHITE PLAINS—Westchester County has become a major hub for biotech and healthcare companies, and the sector was the main focus at RealShare Westchester County, held here yesterday.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Colliers Lease Helps Healthcare Group Sharp Rees-Stealy Expand with Build-to-Suit
- After Five Years and $100 Million,
'Jerusalem' of Tech Welcomes Pilgrims
- Medical Office Building Takes Shape in Marin
- Healthcare Leases, Construction Financing, and MF Sales in News
- Memory Care Facilities Trading
- Ryan Launches 2nd Clarendale Development
- One Look and Tritower Financial Scoops Up Rare Life Science Assets
- Large Developer Joins Healthcare Arena