About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- KBS REIT III Acquires Denver Area LEED Office Asset
- InvenTrust Properties Buys Richmond's WestPark for $33M
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- CA Retail Markets Rank in Top 5
- Housing Market Maintains Upward Momentum
- Source: G Street Portfolio Trading for $200M
- Vacant 1970s Multifamily Building Gets New Life