About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants
- Billions in Sales: Which Ones Shined?
- How Will the Office Market Evolve?
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- Houghton Mifflin Nearly Triples New Midtown HQ