About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- Grocery Rules Single-Tenant NNN
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Internet Sales Are Changing Black Friday
- How Black Friday Backlash Will Impact Retail Sales
- Petco Trades to CVC, CPPIB for $4.6B
- US High Streets in Strong Position
- Landmark City Block in WPB Sells