About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- LaSalle Buys 60 London Wall
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Vestar Renovates, Signs Major Tenants
- Good and Bad News for Atlanta Retailers
- Why Foreign Investors are Falling Into This Net
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- A Tale of Distressed Miami Retail