About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Continental Development Moves on to Life Company
- REBNY: Brokers Confident But Watching Interest Rates
- Inland Empire Office Market Improves
- Hollister Leading Trend of Construction for Medical Offices
- Avison Young: Vacancy Froze in Q1
- Three Legs of the New Capital Structure
- Tootell Heads to Transwestern
- Miami Emerges as Promising Tech Cluster