About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tucker Development Gets New CFO
- Why Transactional Brokerage is Bad
- Executive Moves at Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Heuberger Takes New Top LaSalle Position
- How Regulatory Changes Will Affect REITs
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Gebroe-Hammer Sees Frothy MF Market at Mid-Year Mark
- Workplace Wellness and the Office Sector