About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- JLL Exec. Says Pfizer-Allergan Merger May Benefit Cambridge
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- Seattle’s Appeal Among Tech Tenants
- Blass Joining Eastern Union Funding
- Westmount Realty Capital Hires Brown as CFO
- McIver Properties Expands to Houston
- Brookfield Chairman John Zuccotti Dies