About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone REIT Closes on GE Loan Portfolio
- New Loan Program to Fund Secondary CBDs
- The New Role of Family Offices in Finance
- Mesa West Expands to Chicago
- Gov. Scales Back Funding for Purple Line Light Rail Project
- Are You Positioned for the Next Downturn?
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Howard Hughes Center Nabs 10 Offers