About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- JW Capital Moves Ahead With $250M Lewis Wharf Project
- SD Drought Scenario Brighter Than Others’
- County Provides Incentives for Projects Worth Nearly $500M
- RXR-Rising JV to Build $197M High-Rise Project in Yonkers
- Mayor: LEGO Education North America on the Move to Boston in 2016
- NJ Industrial Markets Healthy, with Good Velocity
- Proposed MIH Plan (Mostly) Clear and Fair
- Development Requires Strong Local Leadership, Incentives