About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Gov. Baker Puts Brakes on Boston Convention Center Expansion
- How the New EIR Ruling Hurts Smaller Projects
- Absent Pressure from Mayors, Court's COAH Decision Likely to Stand
- NJ Pension’s New Real Estate Investment Head Seeks Diversification
- NJ Builders President Vallone Sees Housing Recovery in 2015
- CAR Calls for Upzoning to Spur Housing
- Lt. Governor to Headline Economic Forecast at Atlantic Builders Convention
- Graves Gets OK on MN Airport Hotel