About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Eric Hinkelman Leads Voit as CEO
- Denver Partnership Pays $224M for 24 Properties
- Continental Towers Way Ahead of Schedule
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Onyx Leases Nearly 500K SF in First Half of 2015
- Harbert: “We’re Definitely In a Landlord’s Market”
- ‘Recession-Resistant’ Property Opens Doors
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity