About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- ICSC Taps Deloitte’s McGee as Next CEO
- Office Units at The Bloc Fly
- Why Brick-and-Mortars Rule for Back-to-School
- Is “Main & Main” Losing its Edge?
- JLL Bolsters Retail Research Arm
- Why Corporate Culture Matters in CRE Industry
- This Project is 30 Years in the Making
- Sorrento Court Retail Center Trades