About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia