About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Sears Sees Finances Improve After Spin-off
- Blackstone Closes on Excel Trust Buy
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- Ventas Board Okays SNF Spin-off
- ESRT: “Our Leasing Has Been Robust”
- Apt. REITs’ FFO Reflects Sector’s Strength
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- MPT in $900M Deal for Capella Healthcare RE