About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Broadstone Net Lease Had Stellar Q2
- Whitestone Expands in Austin with Parkside Buys
- Washington REIT Acquires Columbia Pike Apartment for $167M
- New Navy Yard Building is First in Philly for Bjarke Ingels
- How Regulatory Changes Will Affect REITs
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Slate Closes on Fortis Commercial Portfolio
- Griffin Capital REIT Buys Mack-Cali Parsippany Class A