About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Thor Strikes Again in Upper Manhattan
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Makers Quarter to Merge Culture, Innovation
- Downtown Needs 125,000 Apartment Units
- MPF: Look West for Apt. Rent Growth
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance