About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- A New Model for Industrial Users
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity
- The Silver Lining in September’s Job Numbers
- What Put a Damper on Atlanta’s Industrial Spree?
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Secondary Markets Getting More Looks
- Focus on Your Niche to Win Deals
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year