About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- Woodmont Straddles TOD and Luxury Niches in Mount Arlington
- Why SD Shouldn’t Worry About Qualcomm
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- Peninsula Offers Pipeline Space Options
- Tech Firms Push Into Key Growth Markets
- Auto Is Rocking the Retail Market
- Biotech Presence Grows in Midtown