About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- Shorenstein Acquires 1818 Market Street
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Ventas Files for Skilled Nursing Spin-off
- SL Green Inks Two Giant Leases
- Presbyterian Pensions Board Renews Lease at 2000 Market
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- CRE Sites Could Feature a “Millennial Breakthrough”