About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Slate Closes on Fortis Commercial Portfolio
- Griffin Capital REIT Buys Mack-Cali Parsippany Class A
- The REIT Option for Retailers: Not So New
- Two Firms Move HQs to Mountain Lakes Corporate Center II
- Ashford Trust Plans Exit from Select-Service
- Roseland Names Marshall Chief Operating Officer
- City Office REIT Signs D&B to Lease Extension, Expansion