About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston