About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M