About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Thor Strikes Again in Upper Manhattan
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Why All-Cash Home Buys are Rebounding
- Do Investors Take Caution When Evaluating a Health Club?
- MidCap Acquires $3.6B Global Corporate, CRE Loan Portfolio
- eaves Carlsbad Apartments Brings $112M