About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- How AV is Winning With Chinese Buyers
- Why Foreign Investors are Falling Into This Net
- CBRE GI Closes Value-add Fund at $1.3B
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants