About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia