About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Tenants Already Touring Herald Examiner
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Business Continuity Planning Vital to SMBs
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- The Office Trend That’s Not a Trend
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle