About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- High Walk Score Makes MF Stand Out
- Are Millennials Starting to Buy Single-Family Homes?
- Gehry Unveils Sunset Strip Build Designs
- Hackensack Redevelopment Emphasizes Arts and Culture
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- Microfund Slated to Earn 19% Return
- More Mixed-Use Builds Come to South Park