About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Land and Tech Dictate Parking Designs
- Tech and Talent at Forefront of Office Space Challenges
- Shorenstein Has Plans for 18-Acre Campus
- Bristol-Myers to Lease 208,000 SF at Cambridge Campus
- Bank of the West Expands in Bishop Ranch
- Transformation of SoMa Continues
- Near $50M in Tax Credits to Add 11,300 CA Jobs
- Fortress Caps Credit RE Fund at $1B