About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Two Firms Move HQs to Mountain Lakes Corporate Center II
- New Bio-firm Lab Planned in Cambridge
- Venture Capital Priming Biotech-Tech Growth
- The Latest Trends in Healthcare Real Estate
- Health Plan Firm Inks Multi-floor Lease
- Merged GSK Consumer Healthcare Sets US HQ in Warren, NJ
- Construction Co. Commits to Commercial Market