About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- HFF Arranges $28 Million Refinancing in Suburban Philadelphia
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two
- Cornerstone Gets New Senior Property Manager
- REITWorld Companies Show Cautious Stance
- Hill to Continue Work on Jabal-Omar
- How Healthcare Commercial Real Estate is Evolving
- Healthcare REITs: Near-Term Growing Pains?
- Marcus & Millichap Creates Chief Administrative Position