About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- South American Buyers Migrating to Orlando
- 4 More Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Kushner Brings WeWork Coworking Space to Piazza
- Meridian-Kettler JV to Develop The Boro Project in Tysons
- RGB Decision Will Hurt Affordable Housing
- MXD Coming to Key UES Site
- Auction.com Partners with AREAA Global