About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- OC Manufacturers: Ready to Go Global?
- Lease Renewal Continues 35-Year Relationship
- After the Hurricane Hits What Now
- Industrial Sector to Hit Equilibrium Next Year
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance
- Industrial Poised to Ride the Refi Wave
- Capitalism Must Embrace Community Contribution