About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Why Industrial Tenants Should Lock in Rates
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Atlanta Enters Year 2 of Industrial Growth
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- Major Industrial Markets “Frothy”
- OHL Signs for 541K in Romeoville