Terreno Q1 FFO Beats Analysts’ Estimate
SAN FRANCISCO—The firm’s FFO and AFFO exceed expectations for the quarter and dividends rise by a penny, driven by strong fundamentals and occupancy increases, MLV & Co. reports.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia