About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston