About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- Casino Drives Bell Garden’s Hospitality
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- Primestor Likes Panorama Mall’s Hispanic Demographics
- Keystone Redeveloping Plymouth Meeting Office
- Auto Is Rocking the Retail Market
- Phillips Snaps Up Another Grocery-Anchored Center
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes