About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Silver Lining in September’s Job Numbers
- How Hungry Are Multifamily Investors?
- Economic Growth Booming in South County
- NGKF Report: Steady Office Growth in Q3
- Another Market Effect From Low Interest Rates
- CRRC Plant Will Be Major Economic Driver
- Economist: Economic Uncertainty Is Just a Blip
- How Will Rising Rates Really Affect the Market?