About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- 15 Years of Mega Office Leases
- Four WTC Brings In Four New Tenants
- Sony Music Inks Big Deal in Coconut Grove
- Employee Comfort Central to Office Design
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- Los Angeles Economy Is Finally Post-Recovery
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms