Intrinsic To Focus on Hospitality and Hotels
DALLAS–The new firm, started by Marlin Wilson, has already inked a deal to assist Hyphen Construction Group on 10 to 12 projects the company is constructing.
About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Auction.com, HREC Sell Alena Portfolio
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Foreign Firm Grabs Disney Best Western
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- Lodging Continues Its Darling Run
- Chatham Pays $298,000 a Room for These Hotels