About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone Sells the London Hotel
- Douglas Shorenstein, 60; Shorenstein Properties CEO
- Grocery Rules Single-Tenant NNN
- Historic Newark MF Sold to PF Holdings
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Korean Investor Acquires Midtown Atlanta Offices
- Select Service Hotels Selling Like Hotcakes?
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices