About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M