About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Ivanhoé, Callahan JV on Beacon Office Assets
- Southeast CRE Sees Strong Push Toward This
- Downtown Seattle Res Complex Sells to California Firm
- SFV Sees High Investor Demand
- Three-Property Austin MF Portfolio Trades
- Griffin Capital Enters Greater Boston Market With Andover Buy
- Opening and Sale of Hotel Z Completed
- Buyers From These Eight Nations Like Orlando