About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Seattle's Rosen Building Changes Hands
- Can You Keep a Secret?
- Older Properties Also Finding Buyers
- Inland Residential Properties to Buy Luxury Frederick Apartment for $46M
- Industrial Pricing Heads Toward Peak
- Transwestern Arranges for Flex Office
- StarPoint Breaks Into Santa Monica
- Bascom Group Acquires Denver-Area Multifamily