About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Interbay Urban Center Changes Hands
- InvestTrust Acquires Shops at Walnut Creek
- Goshen Crossing Trades for $20M in 1031 Exchange
- Shorenstein Acquires 1818 Market Street
- Avison Young Buys Mesa Development
- Upstate Self-Storage Portfolio Trades
- Industrial Demand Strong Across Sizes
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market