About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Parkway Agrees to Buy Atlanta High-Rise For $157M
- Two Longmont Multifamily Assets Trade
- Lingerfelt CommonWealth Acquires Riverplace Tower
- Omega Creates $10B Skilled Nursing REIT with Aviv Acquisition
- CBRE Sets Sights on RKF
- Rock Group Expands Mgmt. Platform with TA Realty Buy
- Life Spine Buys New Sub. Headquarters
- CBRE Acquires Swiss Retail Manager