About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- Shorenstein Acquires 1818 Market Street
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Ventas Files for Skilled Nursing Spin-off
- SL Green Inks Two Giant Leases
- Presbyterian Pensions Board Renews Lease at 2000 Market
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- CRE Sites Could Feature a “Millennial Breakthrough”