About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Steadfast Cos. Appoints New President
- Mortgage REITs Fill Void Left By Banks
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M