About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- York Industrial, 515 Zarfoss Drive, Sold For $16.5M
- Vanderbeck Named Leasing and Sales VP at Hartz Mountain
- Mack-Cali Promotes Two Key Executives
- Via Takeouts or M&A, More Hotel Deals Coming
- Carey Watermark Investors Buys Stoneleigh Hotel
- Law Firm Expands, Consulting Firm Moves in at 100 Campus Drive
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two
- REITWorld Companies Show Cautious Stance